I recently mentioned in a post that I set myself a new years resolution to finish up my current WiPs. In an attempt to keep things fresh, and to keep me motivated, while simultaneously crossing projects off my 'to sew' list, I thought I could really use an updated hit list. So without further ado, here are my 2013 hit lists:
2013 Sewing/Knitting Hit List:
- Sew at least three garments (I'm thinking that a Washi dress, a Wiksten Tova and a Shearwater Kaftan are all spring must haves);
- Add a new homemade bag to my collection (possibly a Runaround Bag or some form of duffle bag);
- Whip up at least 6 baby/toddler gifts asap;
- Make more Travel Handmade items (this year I think that I would like to make baggage tags, a camera strap, an eyeglass case, a cosmetics bag, and a make-up brush roll);
- Make some beach essentials (a beach bag and bikini bag are in the works); and
- Knit a pair of socks (definitely out of my comfort zone with this one!).
2013 Quilting Hit List:
1. Magic Wax Print Quilt (quilt top blogged here)
2. Moving Walkways Quilt (quilt top blogged here)
3. Black and White Kites Quilt (quilt top blogged here)
4. Camping Quilt (blocks blogged here)
5. AMH Fieldstudy Sundial Inspired Quilt (fabric blogged here)
6. Complete at least 3 quilts using my current stash - which includes various lines by Anna Maria Horner, Tula Pink, Amy Butler, Joel Dewberry, Lucy Summers, Lizzie House, Laurie Wisbrun, Dena Fishbein etc.